Cathy’s Top 10 of 2015.
I have read some amazing books this year.
I discovered some new to me authors and of course my favorite authors have continued to write great books that I have loved.
Below are my picks for my top 10 books I read during 2015
10. A Respectable Actress by Dorothy Love
This book had romance, mystery and historical fiction. I quickly became caught up in this story.
9. Her Brother’s Keeper(Amish Secret’s #1) by Beth Wiseman
Multifaceted and fast paced.
8. Christmas in Paradise by J.E.B. Spredemann
In true Spredemann style, a book that is Christian based and very well written.
7. The Girl from the Train by Irma Joubert
A new to me author that wrote a beautiful and heartwrenching story.
6. Murder, Plainly Read(Amish Quilt Shop Mystery #4) by Isabella Alan
A perfect example of a cozy mystery.
5. The Decision(Prairie State Friends,#1) by Wanda Brunstetter
A wonderful beginning to a wonderful new series.
4. Whisper’s in the Reading Room by Shelley Gray
A pure joy to read. Wonderful settings and character development.
3. The Bishop’s Son(The Amish of Bee County #2)by Kelly Irvin
Captivating and Poignant. Kelly has become one of my favorite authors.
2. A Wedding at the Orange Blossom Inn(Amish Brides of Pinecraft, #3)by Shelley Shephard Gray
Characters that will steal your heart! Especially Frankie a sneak and a troublemaker. He’s a Beagle, so it’s okay.
1. The Forgotten Recipe(Amish Heirloom Book 1) by Amy Clipston
Amy Clipston is at her finest in this book and I cannot wait to read the next book in this series.
There were so many wonderful books released in 2015 that I read, but the top 10 were ones that truly stood out to me and made me a very happy reader.
I’m looking forward to 2016 to see what my favorite authors will release and to discover new authors.
Happy New Year and Happy Reading everyone!